Pro Seal is a latex emulsion that quickly fixes punctures in all tubeless tyres, whether they are mountain- or racing tyres. Pro Seal is applied through the valve or poured directly into the partially dismantled tyre and provides effective immediate repair.
Prevents and fixes punctures in all tubeless tyres.
- New tyre: clean the inside with Bike7 Degrease and wipe off.
- Mount one side of the tyre and keep the wheel straight.
- Shake the bottle vigorously and pour the required amount directly into the tyre, keeping the bottle upright.
- Mount the tyre completely.
Mounted tyre, using the 125 ml bottle.
- Remove the valve core and position the wheel, valve down, vertically without crushing the rim to the ground.
- Shake the bottle vigorously, cut the spout 2 mm from the end and pour the required amount directly through the valve, keeping the bottle upright.
- Reassemble the valve.
Inflate the tyre :
- Gently turn the wheel all the way round.
- Inflate the tyre until it sits correctly.
- Rotate and wobble the wheel for ±1 minute to get a good distribution of the Bike7 Pro Seal.
- Adjust the tyre pressure to your liking.
Road tyre (23-30 mm): 60 ml / tyre and mountain bike tyre (29”, 2.0-2.4): 100 ml / tyre.
For larger tyres, a larger quantity is recommended. For increased protection, a larger amount of product can be used.
Effective life between 3 and 8 months, depending on conditions. Check the fluidity of the product every month and top up if necessary.